To register your child for school please stop by the front office from Monday through Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm. Summer Office hours will be posted soon!
The following lists information regarding the documents necessary for student enrollment and eligibility requirements.
To register for kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year, your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019. Transitional kindergarten enrollment is for children who will reach 5 years of age September 2 through December 2, 2019.
Required Student Information
- A birth certificate or other birth record, such as a baptismal certificate or passport, or parent/guardian affidavit
- Proof of residency, such as a gas or electric bill, rental agreement or escrow papers or recent property tax receipt
- Proof of current up-to-date immunizations. Required immunizations include the polio series, DTP (Diptheria-Tetanus-Pertussis) series, Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis B series, and a varicella vaccine. All in-coming 7th graders must have proof of an updated Tdap booster vaccine (received after age 7 years). All new enrollments must also have evidence of a tuberculosis (TB) test, PPD/Mantoux with results. Please contact your school nurse or Health Services if you have any questions.
- Kindergarten students only--completed oral health examination form
- 1st grade students only--completed physical examination form
Parents' Guide to Immunizations - English
Parents' Guide to Immunizations - Spanish